Tracking Point Precision Guided Weapons System
What is a Precision-Guided Firearm:
A Precision-Guided Firearm is a comprehensive, purpose-built weapon system. It incorporates the same tracking and fire-control capabilities found in advanced fighter jets. Shooters of any skill level can now shoot better than the best shooters who ever lived.
Fire control technology is at the core of Precision-Guided Firearms. It is what allows the average shooter to make shots beyond what the best marksmen in the world can make with any other firearm.
- The TrackingPoint Precision-Guided Firearm is the first and the only rifle to have a fire control system.
- Fire control systems are basically computers that guide the release of ordnance. They virtually eliminate human error caused by misaiming, mistiming, and central nervous system jitter.
- Almost all advanced weapon systems use fire control systems, including F35 fighter jets, M1 Abrams tanks, and precision-guided cruise missiles.
The TrackingPoint fire control system has a connection from the tracking optic to a state-of-the-art guided trigger.
- The optic and trigger collaborate to precisely release your shot within 0.5 inches of your designated aim point at 0.57 miles. In comparison: Elite marksmen release shots within 4 inches of an aim point at 0.57 miles. Your shots are 8 times more accurate than those of an elite marksman when you use a TrackingPoint Precision-Guided Firearm and he doesn’t.
- The tracking optic uses computer vision and the same advanced target-tracking technology found in drones, fighter jets, and other weapon systems. Once you tag a target, the tracking optic then knows what you want to shoot and the desired point of impact.
- The guided trigger contains dozens of microprocessors and electronic, electro-optic, and electro-mechanical components.
- The connection between the tracking optic and the guided trigger is called TriggerLink™.
When you pull the guided trigger, if the sight is not perfectly aligned with your tag point, the tracking optic sends a signal to the guided trigger that prevents the launch of the round. As soon as you perfectly intersect your designation point, the guided trigger is released and you finish your trigger pull, launching a perfect shot. The fire control system won’t let misaim, jerk or jitter affect your shot.
Bullseye Gun has the largest inventory of Tracking Point Precision Guided Weapons System in the country ready for immediate deployment. Our Inventory consists of the Xs 2, Xs,3 Xs,4 MS R, 300 Blackout, and more...