By federal law, specific requirements and restrictions apply when purchasing firearms and ammunition online. Please check your local and state laws for any other regulations not mentioned herein, which may be applicable to purchasing firearms and ammunition online.
The Bullseye Guns Purchase Firearms and Ammunition Online Policy details requirements by Bullseye Guns, Inc. for when you shop on the BullseyeGun.com website, which is owned and operated by Bullseye Guns, Inc., 6041 Atlantic Blvd., Jacksonville, FL, 32211. This Policy governs your use of our website, in addition to your shopping experiences at (a) Bullseye Guns, Inc. dba Bullseye Guns of Jacksonville, located in Jacksonville, FL, (b) Bullseye Indoor Gun Range, Inc., located in Jacksonville, FL and (c) Bullseye Guns of Virginia, LLC dba Bullseye Guns of Leesburg, located in Leesburg, VA collectively referred to herein as “Bullseye Guns, Inc.”, “Bullseye Guns family of businesses”, “we”, “us” and “our”.
FIREARMS SHIP TO LICENSED FFL DEALER ONLY
By federal law, we cannot ship any firearm directly to your home or place of business. All firearms must be shipped directly to another Licensed FFL Dealer of your choice. Any legitimate gun store or gun dealer has an FFL license, along with many pawn shops. It is your responsibility to select a FFL Dealer from the available list of dealers during the checkout process. In the event you neglect to select a FFL dealer at checkout, the order will not be completed. The firearm and any other items you added to your shopping cart will not be reserved for your purchase in the future.
Before you can take possession of any transferred firearm, the FFL Dealer who receives it is responsible for completing background checks and whatever forms/documents are required by state and federal laws applicable to your location. Waiting periods may also apply, depending on those regulations. In the event you should fail the background check, please refer to BACKGROUND CHECK FAILURE below for detailed information.
RETURNS ON FIREARMS AND AMMUNITION
All returns on firearms must be pre-approved. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us call 904-800-1565 or email us at Sales@BullseyeGun.com for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) request within 10 business days of the receipt of the product. If the item is returned in a timely manner and unopened in the original box we will:
- Exchange it, or
- Issue a store credit, or
- Offer a refund based on your original method of payment.
- Penalties apply to all return options. These amounts will be deducted from the amount refunded to you:
- A 30% Restocking fee will be applied.
- If the firearm was transferred from another FFL Dealer, a transfer-in fee will be applied.
- You forfeit any Background Check fee paid on the original receipt.
- You forfeit any Transfer fee paid on the original receipt.
- You forfeit any Sales Tax paid (if applicable) on the original receipt.
- The product must be returned within 10 business days of the issuance of the RMA.
- All products must be packed in the original packaging, including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration shipped with the product.
- AMMUNITION: No returns will be accepted, and no monies will be refunded for any type of ammunition, so be careful making any ammunition purchase. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- FIREARMS: Firearm returns or exchanges are approved on an individual basis. Normally we do not accept returns on any firearm purchased online or in our store locations, but if you are truly dissatisfied with your purchase, please contact us at 904-800-1565 or email at Sales@BullseyeGun.com and we will be happy to discuss a solution.
- NFA: No returns will be accepted, and no monies will be for any NFA Items that require ATF Transfer after the start of paperwork.
- SPECIAL ORDER: No returns will be accepted, and no monies will be refunded for any special order firearm or any firearm custom configured to your specifications.
- AS IS/USED: No returns will be accepted, and no monies will be refunded for any firearm sold “AS IS” or considered to be “USED”.
SHIPPING REQUIREMENTS FOR RETURNED FIREARMS
We strongly recommend you select a carrier offering full tracking services when returning your firearm, following these guidelines:
- Select a carrier who offers complete shipment tracking services for all returned firearms.
- Insure your package for safe return and declare the full value of the shipment so you are protected should the shipment get lost or damaged in transit.
- If you choose not to use a carrier offering tracking, you will be responsible for locating items if they go missing during shipping.
- If you choose not to insure or declare the full value of the product, you will be responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping.
- You are responsible for shipping charges both ways on returns, as well as for shipping charges on shipments which are refused.
BULLSEYE GUNS SHIPPING ADDRESSES
Any returned items must be returned to the store location it was shipped from. Return items to one of the following locations. Please call the store to obtain pre-approval and RMA before sending any firearm for any reason.
BULLSEYE GUNS OF JACKSONVILLE
6041 ATLANTIC BLVD.
JACKSONVILLE, FL 32211
STR PH: 904-725-1227
BULLSEYE GUNS OF LEESBURG
15A CATOCTIN CIRCLE, SE
LEESBURG, VA 20175
STR PH: 703-988-2355